Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Family Flair: Making It Yours

I am thrilled to say that I have had viewers of my blog and a couple of followers. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this blog! I so enjoy writing and sharing my life experiences!! With that said, I would like to share a yard sale experience with you....

.....I am an avid yard sale seeker, I have bought many things and repurposed most of them! I love looking at all sorts of items...old and new...to figure out a new purpose or design for them. One I found back in the fall was a tray style mirror. My family and I were at a local town festival back in October and I happened upon this mirror. Although not at all old, it was made to look so. I purchased it at a steal for about five dollars! One day (recently) while going through my scrapbooking items, I found this black vinyl letter. I had that you know, "Ah-Ha" moment!

 I have received many comments on it and everyone wants to know where I picked it up! I may start making these types of things myself to sell (with quotes, Bible versus and initials). What do you guys think about them? I hope they are as cool to everyone else, as they are to me.


 
 
 
 
I hope you found this idea fun, thank you for spending your time with me!!
 
Please visit The Cedar Seasons again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn