Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Weekend in Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from our wonderful weekend! I hope you enjoy!
 
 Starburst Candy Corn! Yes they did! They made good candy corn!
We loved them so much we had to share them with our family over the weekend!
 
The bushel of apples we harvested! Can you see the apple pie like I do? : )
 
My son with an apple in hand, he ate a total of five that day!
 
Taking a joy ride on his Christmas gift, he's finally tall enough to reach the pedal! (Yes that is a helmet he is wearing...call me overly protective!)
 
Please remember that each day we are blessed with is another opportunity to spend time with our families and show them we care! Don't waste a second of this precious time! We hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you have many wonderful moments this week!
 
Thanks for visiting The Cedar Seasons! Please visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn