Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Happenings

Have you been driving your family crazy with outdoor activities? I know I have! This cooler weather is really making me peppy, I want to be outside at all times of the day. We've been cooking out, playing horseshoes, apple picking and wildlife siting! Isn't it such a great time of year?!? I even got outside to help my dad and brother cut wood for the winter! Here are a few pictures from what I have been up to!

 
 
This tractor full of old fashion apple crates caught my eye right out of our car. It was so beautiful I knew I had to share! 










The apple trees were loaded down! The red apples are always my favorite on the tree because they bring so much life and color to the green.
 

 
Acre after acre of golden apples ripe for the picking! We made some cinnamon apple chips with the apples from this type of tree!





I have also been in the kitchen cooking up some amazing meals and desserts! I have a brand new peanut butter candy to share with everyone on my recipe page. The main ingredient...candy corn! I have found a GREAT use for those classic little Halloween/fall candy. Candy Corn is one of those things that very few people actually like but always end up buying due to nostalgia. Well people get ready for this DELICIOUS and EASY homemade candy, you will be at your local grocery the morning after Halloween just to stock up on the discounted packages. Trust me on this one, it will be a new family favorite!

ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!
Check out the recipes page to find out how to make it!


What to expect in the week to come: More recipes! I'm going to post a great beef stew, cheese ball and gluten free chicken noodle soup!


I hope you are enjoying the fall weather as much as I am! Or what ever kind of weather you are having at your home! Please subscribe, it will make my day!

Thanks for visiting The Cedar Seasons!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn