Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Labor Day & Apple Pie

I want to start by saying that I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and Labor Day. Here at our house we were able to finally enjoy some time at home. We had a little house emergency and couldn't be here for about 5 days. But the day we were back in my son and I decided it was apple pie making time. It had been a while since we visited the apple trees and had yet to make a pie (which he reminded me everyday).
 
Our Labor Day was a nice and relaxed one. My parents and brother came over to check some things out at our house. Thankfully everything is fine, just a small pipe leak. After they came over for a while, we then followed them over to their house to have a late lunch. We all decided on bacon cheese burgers and creamy sausage dip.....with....apple pie and whipped cream for dessert. After spending an hour or two there we headed back home.
 
We spent the evening watching movies and relaxing.
 
Find the recipe to this delicious country apple pie in my recipe page!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading The Cedar Seasons!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn