Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Peep-Pops

Yes I know, PEEPS! 
I for one am not a big fan of these and I always wondered why they even sold them, then went crazy after they started making them for ALL Holidays! But then I married someone who loves them and of course my little fella loves them as well. But after some thought I decided I wanted to give them a little bit of chocolate (they were much better)!

 
 Bunny Peep-Pops
(Just In Time For Easter)
 
 
 
Using some melted down milk chocolate coating on the end of a sucker stick I put each peep on his own stick. After they cooled I dipped them one by one into the melted chocolate to cover the entire peep, then I sprinkled some shredded coconut on each one. I even placed a little cotton tail on a few.
 
 
 
I did use cotton candy, and of course it didn't hold up for very long. If you have other cotton tail ideas, let me know!
 
 
Have you been in the kitchen creating something amazing?
I'd love to hear about it!
 
Tweet pictures to me @TheCedarSeasons
 
 

If You Missed The Last Post...
Easter Countdown Craft
 
 
(Great for the kiddos)!
 


3 comments:

  1. Those are cute! The only thing I can think of at the moment for the tail would be a M&M. Of course it wouldn't have the "cotton" look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and they have the pastel variety this time of year!! I'll be using those next time!! Thanks Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering my giveaway over at Cattle and Cupcakes! :) Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn