Saturday, March 29, 2014

Edible Apple Flower Pot (Collaboration)

Yes, you read that correctly!
I saw a few pin's on this amazing skill and I thought I would give it a try!
I hope you love it as much as I do!
*Collaboration*
I have been lucky enough to find a couple great bloggers to do some work with!
On this first collaboration project we decided on doing healthy spring snacks.
I decided to do this super yummy, crazy beautiful apple flower pot. & Please don't run away screaming, it's not hard to make! Really.

 



After washing your apple of choice, use a paring knife to cut small wedges out around the top. I spaced mine randomly, I didn't measure. After cutting out all of the wedges, use a larger kitchen knife to cut off the top of the apple, be sure to cut below the wedges. After the top is cut off use the paring knife again to cut around the wedges to create petals. Don't pull off the stem, it creates a cute little stamen for your flower. Using a tooth pick create a stem. Then using a melon baller (or a measuring spoon) scoop out the seeds and core of the apple. Fill with your favorite fruits and add your flower.

(Try it! It's easy)
 (If you want to make these a few hours ahead of a gathering, mix together a few teaspoons of water and lemon juice, brush over the flesh of the apple. Refrigerate until event).


Now if you loved that I know you'll love this!
Check out this amazing Vegetable Garden over at
 


*Thank YOU*
If you are visiting for the first time, please follow us and join the fun three times each week! If you are already a loyal follower, then I thank you for always being there! Comments and followers make my day!

Did you miss the last post?
Peep-Pops


Blessings Always


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so very pretty. It looks like it's hard. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too, too cute! Too pretty to eat, almost :).

    Found you on Bloggy Moms and I'm liking you on your various social media channels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Celeste! I'll return the favor!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn