Monday, June 09, 2014

Congrats to the Class of 2014

I have had a really hard time lately, accepting the fact that my little brother has graduated high school. With us being nine years apart, I've watched him grow from a tiny little tot into an amazing talented adult.  He is an amazing son/brother/uncle and I have been so blessed to have him in my life. I, of course, planned a big dinner celebration held after the graduation this past Friday night. I crafted and baked my heart out and cried all the while.
 
*Class of 2014*

 
 Mini cupcakes separated by homemade buttercream frosting.
 I used envelope seals to decorate the fronts and created mini-graduation hats with construction paper and pipe cleaners!

Almost ready for the dinner!
 

High school mascot suckers. Lions & Paws

Gift Table

Graduation Candy Card
 
*Congratulations on your Graduation*
After the SKOR you made on that WHOPPER of a final, we realize you are no AIRHEAD.
It has been an ALMOND JOY and FUN DIP watching you grow into a SMARTIE.
Although we have STARBURST into tears all day, know that we love you to REESE'S PIECES.
We know you will work EXTRA hard in college so you will have lots of 100 GRAND - PAYDAYS.
(P.s.)- We can't wait until you give a RINGPOP to a CHICKLET so you can have two SOUR PATCH KIDS.
**This was so fun to make and he loved it***
 


(I have better pictures of him, but I need to get his approval before putting them on)!
Here he is in line up, before the ceremony began.
It was such a surprise to me, when after he said that he was actually slightly sad that high school was over. --And yup I'm tearing up now just writing this--I love that kid!
 
 
 
 *Thank You*
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you are having a blessed day!
You will begin seeing 3x weekly posts again, since school is out!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn