Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Handmade Greetings

I have found by experience that creating the beautiful covers for Christmas Cards is much easier than putting together the greetings inside! I plan on making my greeting cards from now on, but I also plan on doing some research on meaningful quotes and greetings!

If you plan on putting together your very own set of cards, here are a few things you might need: Sticker words, sticker jewels, felt stickers, buttons, ribbon, craft paper, glue (stick, E6000, super), blank cards, blank envelopes, glitter, pencil, markers and scissors.
Here are a few Christmas ideas to get your creativity flowing! I really love the snowman, lights on a string (mini buttons) and the snowy branch. Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments below : )

Thanks for stopping by!
----don't forget----
**you can pin any of these pictures straight to your board**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn