Sunday, December 28, 2014

Holidays 2014

Christmas has once again come and gone too quickly. I'm now left with many pictures and memories to share. I've also got big news about the upcoming year,  and you'll be learning about it very soon!
 
This year I decided that since I live in a cabin, I wanted to embrace it to the fullest extent. I bought three (yes, 3) Alpine Christmas Trees to decorate. The larger of the three was adorned with homemade ornaments, poinsettia bell bows, and homemade cinnamon dough ornaments. The medium tree held each of the ornaments my husband has bought, each Christmas he gives me one or two ornaments with sweet sentiments and the year. We've now collected them from 2005 through 2014. The smallest of the three trees I allowed my son to pick out his favorite ornaments to place on the tree. He also used some of his own money to purchase the ribbon you see. When I took this picture I had not found stars to place on top, but I did craft some with clothespins. I'll post that tutorial later!

Deco-mesh wreath for the front door!

This ice cream roll cake was actually made for Thanksgiving, but I wanted to share about it now. The original recipe called for a buttercream filling, but ice cream sounded better! We loved it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
-----don't forget-----
**All pictures can be pinned straight to your board**
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn