Sunday, January 18, 2015

love is in the air

Can you feel it?
 
Here is the first of my valentine ideas...
 
Valentine Cupcakes!
Want to know how I made these amazing heart shaped lovelies?
With silicone cupcake liners!
 
You can win your very own set and other great valentine items!!

This prize pack includes: Heart shaped silicone cupcake liners, Wilton lilac & pink icing, pink and white/green and white/purple and white bakers twine and a heart shaped chocolate sucker mold. & More not pictured!
 
*How to Enter*
1. Join The Cedar Seasons, by following--top right.
2. Leave a comment below before 12:00 pm EST on Saturday, January 31, 2015.
3. Check back on Sunday, February 1, 2015 to see if you're the lucky winner.
 
***Please check my giveaway tab to review the rules before entering***
 
Good Luck!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I joined. Thank you.

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Sounds like fun! Happy Valentine's Day! Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!
I love each and every message I receive!!
Blessings Always.
~Lyn